Monday, August 20, 2007

Dry as a chip

Just a quick update from Cool Shade!


We got back from the beach safely, it still hasen't rained here. No one has hay. The large round bales are non-existant so I'm reduced to scavenging square bales:



Unfortunately, this is 1) more expensive, 2) more labour intensive, and 3) I'm allergic to hay. If I handle it much, I break out in hives wherever it's touched me, and I get horribly congested, my eyes swell, and it triggers my asthma.


Ugh!


Worst news is that Evil Genius Husband stepped on an enormous nail and has just now been able to resume helping with the chores. Poor lamb hobbled about in pain for days and I had to open the wound up every day and drain the yuck out of it. (Ewww!)

So that means that I was solely responsible for all chores (and getting hay!)


Did I say, UGH?


Our new pup is doing great though:


He's getting huge and is quite naughty. He fits in perfectly around here.
Yes, that's my ugly foot he's licking.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 12:56 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home