Monday, July 30, 2007

Sand and surf?

Good morning everyone!
Just a quick update.
We're actually going on holiday tomorrow! We'll be going to the beach for two days thanks to Type A sister-in-law (who arranged the entire trip, thank you so much!) and my mum (who is caring for the animals and the farm while we're away, again, thank you!). Many sun-soaked pics to follow. (And, hopefully, a more relaxed me.)
EGH had a birthday! Here's the cake midway through icing:
Bleh, chocolate icing! Happy birthday you chocolate-loving sweetheart!
Here's a hat-trick of handsome young men who take after their daddy:
Bulk, Fiver, and Boy.
And some girlies in their summery clothes:

The HCTD and Bitty.
And here's another shot of a completely toilet-trained Bulk (by about two weeks now) and our newest family member, Roy:

More after we get back from the beach on Thursday. For the Farm Report go here.

PS: So, did the last Harry Potter RAWK or what?! OMG, I so want to be Molly Weasley when I grow up!

PPS: Check out my new site for the store. I separated out just the snarky stuff for ladies onto it's own site. I have the Pirate stuff up on it's own page as well. What do you think? The teacher stuff is next.


Technorati Tags:
, ,

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 8:21 am   5 comments

5 Comments:

At 3:13 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip at the beach!

Congrats on the toilet training of the Bulk, and good luck with the house training of the new puppy!

Happy Birthday, EGH!! Save some of that yummy chocolate frosting for me!

~Chili

 
At 2:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly Weasley is my hero. That was absolutely my favorite part of the book!

When did Bulk get so big???

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger Sharpie said...

OMG Blue - your kids are ADORABLEEEEEEEEE!! And I love Roy - too cute! HAve a great time at the beach!!

 
At 10:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for adorable kidlets, trips, chocolate-iced cakes (mmmm), toilet training and Molly Weasley! Your family is adorable.

The following might come across as, erm, bitchy, and I apologize if it does. I mention it only because I know that you are a fellow grammar hardliner - sing it, sistah! - AND because I know that even we grammar hardliners have little individual quirks. ANYWAY...in your post, the "it's" in "it's own site" and "it's own page" should both be "its," as neither can be replaced by "it is."

The Molly Weasley moment was my favorite part of the book. I correctly predicted which of the Weasleys would die (well, I wasn't sure which of two it would be, but I knew it would be one of the two, and those who have read the book know why I can say that I predicted this death accurately given that). However, I did NOT expect it to be the impetus for Molly to be so satisfyingly bad-ass. Should have, after finding out about her greatest fear in OOTP, but didn't. Wonderful moment. Can't wait to see it in the movie.

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Marion, yes, LOL, 'its' and 'it's' along with 'whose' and 'who's' are my personal albatrosses. If you read back over the blogs you'll see a plethora of mistakes and commentors correcting them.

I figure that before I die, I'll actually get those two correct with some consistency. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home