Sunday, February 01, 2009

LOLfan grammar FAIL!

David Hasselhoff
more lol celebs!

My SIX YEAR OLD knows when to use than and when to use then, m'kay?

ZOMG, go read the comments! srsly. Apparently I'm not the only one who cringed at this one.

Is anyone else terribly amused when some loser, who clearly can't master English, attempts LOLspeak?

Remember, Grammar Sheep says:

funny lolanimals grammar sheep Evil Genius Comics

LOL!  I think I'll put that guy on my sidebar.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 12:47 pm   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 6:36 am, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, DON'T get me started. You didn't even MENTION to frickin' COMMAS!

I think lols are fun, but sometimes they just make me twitch.

 
At 6:18 pm, Blogger Kathy Harrison Fuller said...

How about a ROTFLMAO? Grammar sheep that's just baaaaaad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home