Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Crabby, crabby, crabby!

Well, poo. This day started off badly. Ever have one of those days that wasn't TOO bad, but wasn't too good either? Not a ho-hum day, not an OMG day, but something in between?

First my Irritating Child: my oldest DD is whiney today. She started off a bit flakey from the get-go. Everything seems to set her off and her solution to anything: slipping and falling, dropping her lovey, mashing her fingers, having her brother hit her, having her brother touch her, having her brother breathe on her, or the End Of The World, is to begin crying piercingly.

This drives me insane.

On the upside, my Easy Going Child (youngest DD) is feeling better today. She's taking forever to cut a tooth and it's been hurting. She normally can get trod upon, dropped, bumped and is just peachy. The last few days she's been uncharacteristically weepy, but today she's fine.

But poor hubby is ill. Plus I have to go to an OB appointment with Dr. Blue-Is-Too-Fat who attributes any twinge as related to my weight and answers any complaint (I can't sleep, my hips hurt, my dog won't eat, it's too bloody cold out) with "well, with your extreme weight ..."

AARGH!

And add to all of this that I need more firewood and I can't bloody get the saw started AND I've managed to break both the handle of my sledge and the handle of my axe.

Did I say AARGH??

Yep, it's the perfect day to be crabby. I think I'll do it all day.

*grumble*grumble*grumble*

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:44 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home