Thursday, January 20, 2005

Yesterday was a cinch! No, really ...

Well, my appointment yesterday went fine but took forfreakinever. It's usually just a "how are you? Fine? Any probs? No? bye!" I mean, I am pretty much an expert by now.

Since it was supposed to be fast, darling sick hubby (of the hoarse voice) elected to stay in the van with the bubs while I ran in. He was itching to get to the Comic Shop and the babies were already getting antsy. But it won't take but a minute, right?

Uhh ...yeah, right.

First I had a gentle tussle with Lab Tech Always-cheerful (who's a sweetie - just doing her job) over which tests I was declining, then I was berated (in a friendly way) by the entire staff for not bringing the babies in.

I did what any sane woman would do: I blamed it on hubby. (Bwahahahahahah!)

I was also supposed to see Dr Blue-is-too-fat but he got called away to a delivery. Upside: I might not have to feel abject guilt. Downside: long delays while they wrangled up another doc. Fortunately I was genuinely pleased - 30 minutes later - to find myself supine while Dr. Young-dark-n-handsome tried to find Bitty Boy's heartbeat. After several minutes of only getting it fleetingly and BB kicking the snot out of the doppler thingy, he gave up.

By the time I got out to the van everyone was in Meltdown (except Big Girl who was in extreme meltdown, of course)

So after that all that was left to do was, hit the comic shop, stuff food into the kids, (give the thrift store *sob* and the grocery a miss), run home, cook supper, and put everyone to bed.

NO PROBLEMO!

*snort*

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 2:07 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home