Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oldest daughter: fashion diva!

My oldest daughter - aged 2 years - is a classic Daddy's Girl. She just adores her 'DaDa'. My son and my youngest daughter clearly favour me. Boy is actually quite obnoxious about it, refusing to let his father tuck him in or kiss owies. (Wait until he finds out he will NOT be borrowing my Camaro.)

Not Tall Girl. She's a huggy type person anyway and will go to just about anyone happily but her hero is my Darling Hubby. The highlight of her day is removing his socks when he gets home from work.

And speaking of articles of clothing ... she has another (of many) odd habits. She loves to put on Darling Hubby's clothes. Preferably recently used ones dragged from the hamper. I guess she loves his smell on them (he does smell good - even when sweaty)

Since she isn't adept yet at dressing herself and cannot identify certain articles of clothing (underpants, for example. She's still in nappies so for all she knows they're really colourful hats) her attempts are often hilarious:


See, I told you it would fit! Here she is in one of Daddy's shirts and terribly proud of herself about it too.


The lady or the tiger? Here she is in Hubby's longsleeved Auburn shirt and holding one of her toy tigers. (For any South Carolinians out there let me emphasize Auburn Tigers ... AUBURN!) Yes, those are hubby's jersey boxer shorts around her neck.


Dahhling I could use a cocktail! And, lacking any of Daddy's clothing she'll make do with her siblings'. In this case, brother's shirt, which makes a fab 1950s style turban!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 11:39 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:08 pm, Blogger john said...

that last photo is one of the cutest things i've ever seen! she just looks sooooo happy to be playing dress up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home