Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Six things that SUCK about this day

See ... I should never have blogged about the pretty weather.

Argh, argh, argh!

1)We have a new kid. Not a human kid, a goat kid. His mother, who was way to young to get bred, wants nothing to do with him, so now we have to bottle feed him twice a day.

2)It rained like a tropical storm last night. I was up all night alternately worried that the lashing rain and wind would wake the children or drown the little goat kid. By the time it settled down to a normal downpour I was unable to fall back to sleep. I am dragging arse today.

3)I woke up this morning to discover that the loaf of bread that I just bought is moldy so I couldn't make Darling Hubby's lunch.

4)Boy had taken the cover off of his sandbox again yesterday so now we have a 4 foot wide turtle-shaped bowl of sand soup garnished with toy dump trucks in the yard.

5)The rain soaked the round bale of hay (for the sheep and goats) making it top heavy. When the little blighters stood on it they tipped it over, tearing the fence down. Half the flock's out right nowand there's nothing I can do until Darling Hubby comes home. I'm sitting here trying NOT to wish them all into the road. Really.

6)In a groggy-and-perturbed kinda attempt at productivity today, I chose to cut Boy's hair. Boy, who has this thing about hair clippings on him, flinched and squirmed and whinged and managed to twist away from me at just the right moment for me to hack a HUGE gouge out of the side of his hair. Then he wailed and writhed for the additional 15 minutes it took me to try to hide the flaw (NOT happenin') and I messed up his bangs. I'm going to have to put a bag over his head when we go out tomorrow.

Won't FILs wife be pleased. Ms (last time we visited):"If mommy would just bring you by, I would take you to get you hair cut, yes I would! I'd take you to my hairdresser. She does a good job on children's hair."

Eat. Me.

How can this day blow this badly? It's only 2pm.

Argh, argh, ARGH!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 1:51 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 2:33 pm, Blogger Krissy said...

I'd be pretty tempted to say:

"If only gramma weren't so old and decrepit she would know that this chunky hairstyle is the latest thing in little boy hair. Unfortunately she goes to her old lady hairdresser. We won't tell her out of touch she is."

I wouldn't say that, but oh I'd be sorely tempted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home