Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Just call me Scrooge McDuck!

Oh. My. God. I have made … seven cents. SEVEN CENTS! With my google adsense adverts. Somebody hold me back! Warn Amazon! Be prepared to see the gross national product adjusted.

I mean geez.

Of course, the fact that I have a devoted readership of … oh …FIVE might be a problem. ROTFLMAO.

-----

Here’s a snorter, courtesy of akeeyu over at herveryown. Just stroll on over to the Wal Mart in Lexington, South Carolina to see the real, live, thing.

And in case you didn't know, find out how Southern you are by your speech! (Thanks to Lady Mac.)

-------

I could never, ever cheat on my Darling Hubby. Not just because I don't want to, but because nothing escapes his eagle eye and sharp senses.

Yesterday, apropo of nothing, he asks: "Hey, When did you buy a background for the fishtank?"

I pause. The fish tank. The ten-gallon fishtank in the hall. The hall you have to walk down if you want to go in or out of the house, into the kitchen, or into the bathroom to wee.

"Uh ... about 6 months ago"

The look on his face was inscrutable. Then he left.

-----

And now my day is complete. I just turned around to find my son, Boy, with two bouncy balls under his shirt. Do you know what he said when he noticed my looking? (wait for it ...)

"Momma, look! I've got boobies like you! Take a pit'chur!"

I blame Darling Hubby.

And I'm going back to bed.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 9:19 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home