Monday, February 14, 2005

The store is finally open!

If you read both of my blogs, let me apologize right off. This is duplicated. Sorry ‘bout that.

So, anyway, I have finally launched my HomeFireBlue Online Store! Yay! Tees with ‘tude, bay-bee!

Please go check it out and give me any and all suggestions on how to imporve it. I also really really need someone’s brainwork on how to promote the store. I can’t have adverts in my sigs on any of my baby/pregnancy boards so … what? How do I let my target audience know about my stuff?

The existing tees (and mugs and totes and ... well, you get it) address infertility, pregnancy and babies, with a section especially for large families.

If you don't see a shirt for you DON’T BE PUT OFF! I have at least 15 more designs to put up, some of which are NOT baby/pregnancy oriented at all. We have a sister store up for Evil Genius Comics and many of the non-baby/mommy stuff will go over there. Be patient.

So check it out and thank you! Thanks for looking, thanks for buying, and thanks for any suggestions on how to improve!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 9:30 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 9:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I like the stuff in your store.

About "advertizing" them, you probably have thought of this before, but how about getting your kids to wear the bibs or clothes in pictures and then posting the pictures at the boards you visit? Everyone is always posting pictures of their babies, or pictures of their pregnant bellies (covered by one of your nice pregnancy shirts) etc. It's not spamming, but whoever liked them would ask where you got it from and then you could say.

Also, how about giving your products as presents to some people (baby showers, birthdays etc.) or even donating a very small number that you can afford to some charity sale. As long you made sure people know where to get more if they like them, viewing is free advertizing!

Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home