Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I lurve blogs!

I've shamelessly spent the day in one of my most timewasting of endevours: bloghopping. And boy have I found some cool stuff!

First off, I'm not as bad a mom as this lady.

Second, Greg over at DaddyTypes, turned me on to this blog that's all about baby names. V. cool! Even though I have all of my next 7 kiddos named, I still have a weird obsession with baby names. Check out her post on BabyCenter's 'most popular names' list. Uh-huh.

And lastly, nip on over to MetroDad's blog for his extra juicy list of DaddyBloggers.

And I swear, promise, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-get-a-cramp-in-my-left-nipple to update my bloglist (over there ----> ) to include all the great blogs I read.

Oh, and I have found a new word! If you're brave enough and haven't already, check it on my personal blog.

And now I have to go roam around Blogger and try to find out why: a) my comments don't show up until I update my blog and b) why my freakin' history doesn't exist! Those posts better not be lost in the ether or this will be one v. v. fucked off momma!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 2:08 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home