Friday, January 28, 2005

Well deserved!

I am still sick! Is this fair? No!

As we all know, one's immune system goes into partial lock-down when one gets preggers. This prevents our bodies from seeing the growing embyo and saying: "Whoo-ee that's one nasty infection there! Better take care of that."

So, as I am normally a sickie (note that was sickIE not sickO - which I also am, but that's another blog entry), I generally get one humungus arse-whuppin' cold/cough/ear infection/sinus infection - or perhaps all - during each of my pregnancies. So I shouldn't be surprised to have stuffed up ears, achey ribs and be snorting out all sorts of unsavoury globs.

Still sucks, though.

Of course this sucks too, and isn't fair:

Owchie!!

My cutie-pie got nudged (ok, shoved) off the couch by an overenthusiastic sister doing flips over the arm and, being the spectacularly clumsy baby that he is, fell face-first onto the exersaucer. Aside from the cut and the shiner it swelled up alarmingly later on.

He solemnly proclaimed this morning, however, that he was completely fine and preceeded to spend the day admiring his wound in my make-up mirror.

While he's been doing that (and his sister's been flipping over the couch arm some more) I've been seriously and belligerently contemplating eating an entire tub of frosting. I'm sick! I'm suffering here! I had to split wood and put an alternator on the truck today. Out in the cold. And did I mention that I'm sick? *sniffle*

I say I deserve it:


What do you guys think?

Oh, before I go I want to send a shout out to Kether and Julia and Tertia who are doing a fab job in the Mommy department ... keep on keepin' on girls! MAN, I can't wait to hold my new li'l green pea in June!


Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 1:57 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home