Friday, January 21, 2005

Oh, puh-leez!

OK, you can blame this one on hormones if you wish.

Is this the stupidest thing you've ever seen or is it me?!




Now before you dog people get out your pitchforks and torches let me reassure you that I am an animal lover as well! I have 4 dogs and 2 cats along with a farmstead full of animals. But a baby carrier for your DOG? One carries one's baby because it can't walk. Last time I checked, most dogs walk just fine!

What would our distant ancestors do if they saw us lugging our dogs around? Roll on the floor laughing their palaeolithic arses off, that's what!

And I will go on record as admitting that I am not a small dog person. This item caters to folks who have small dogs and I feel like small dog people are of a different ... mindset from the rest of us.

This is MY small dog (who couldn't be duct taped into a baby carrier, thankyouverymuch). Theodore Rowan aka Toddy:




And my preferred sort of dog - Big and Stupid - Sebastian Edward aka Bazzer:




Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just off to throw my pony into the wheelbarrow and tote him over to his stall.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 11:50 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home