Friday, January 21, 2005

Blameless!

Thrifty find of the week: a jumbo pack of Pampers size 1 for $2 at the Salvation Army thrift store. Go me!

*does thrifty dance*

Mommy episode of the day: I’m standing in the nursery going through the lost baby-sock box and marvelling at how – in the space of less than 3 years – so many socks can lose their mates (at least 2 dozen). Suddenly DD #2 - who's in the family room - makes some strange noise (she’s in the Random Screech phase) and DS sits up and says quite clearly:

“What the HELL was that?”

I was flabbergasted and immediately (and indignantly) Yahoo’d Darling Hubby:

“Where the f*&% did he get ‘hell’ from?”

All I got in reply was the eyebrow-lifting emoticon.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:08 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 9:05 pm, Blogger Carrie said...

I've heard buying only white socks helps... then at the worst, you only have 1 sock without a mate.

As for DD, I'm sorry, but LOL! I remember teaching my younger brother some unsavory phrases (I'm 12 years older than he and I should have known better) for those moments of entertainment when mom looked at him, unable to believe what he just said. :D I know I'll get my payback in short time...

 
At 9:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I screamed out "oh crap" last week and dd replied, "No mommy-don't say that bad word, you can only say friggen or darn it." I was ready for my time-out Mr. DeMil.

Ye olde slippage of ye tongue I guesseth.

Krista shefreezestime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home