Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Short Wednesday note

We finally say goodby to the hospital (cross all your extremities it stays that way) and head back amongst the OAP, the old folks.

Dad is back in his room at the SNF (remember that it's changed from the old one - even I don't know what it is - it's a private room just up the hall) and he seems to be well. I'm on my way up there as soon as I hit the 'send' button.

He also finally has his own cell back if you need to give him a buzz. Don't forget that he still tires easily. I know it's a relief to get to talk with him again (boy, do I!) but keep it kinda short and ... light hearted. He's still recovering physically and mentally, remember.

More later.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:14 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 8:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your father is doing better, for what it means he remains in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home