Sunday, April 01, 2007

Six years!



So today is my sixth wedding anniversary.


Yep, I was married on April Fools Day.


It's sort of fitting if you know me. Heh.


Anyway, meeting and marrying my Evil Genius Husband was - by far - the v. best thing that has ever happened to me. The most wonderful things in my life - including some things that I thought were only unreachable dreams - have happened as a direct result.


No better choice for a mate could have been made, not even if there was a deity moving us all about like Risk pieces. Seriously, this bloke is perfect for me. We are opposites where we need to be (*ahem* personality) and just alike where it's perfect to be. We are alike enough to be able to talk about and enjoy a large number of things together, but different enough to entertain ourselves without being right on top of one another all the time.




So Happy Anniversary my Evil Genius. I love you!




EGH's personal blog (if you are a teacher, you will SO identify), his Evil Genius gear at the Original Evil Genius Comics T-shirts & Gifts online store, and his v. v. cool comic book blog where he talks comics and reviews comic books and films. Check it!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:20 am   6 comments

6 Comments:

At 10:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Love is a beautiful thing. *smile*

 
At 7:06 pm, Blogger Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary.

I could never get married on April 1st. No one in my family would have come assuming that it was a trick.

 
At 5:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I also married an evil genius and it's lent a certain zest to my life. As you say, we are alike enough in the categories that count and distinct enough to keep it interesting. Many happies!

I LOVE that t shirt and may not be able to resist at least three of them come holiday time.

 
At 6:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I thought you were married longer than you've been, though. I have a new-found respect for you, though; five kids in six years is no small feat.

I, too, am disgustingly happily married, to the point where I have to be careful of how I speak about my marriage around certain people because they either resent my contentment or don't believe that anyone can have it as good as I do.

Much love coming your way!

-Chili

 
At 10:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue & EGH,

How wonderful for you! So nice to read this after a long day.

Funny, I was thinking these very same things while going up nad down the supermarket aisles with my DH of ***GASP**** 16 years!
That was our BIG hour out w/o the kiddos! LOL

Enjoy and continue to seek wonder in your love always!

Katya

 
At 11:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue and EGH,

Congrats on the first six years, and may the be only the start of the next sixty...or more!!!

We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home