Monday, March 05, 2007

Head 'em up, move 'em out!

Rawhiiiiiiiiide!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Do you remember Billy Crystal's character in City Slickers singing his version? I almost snorted Diet Coke out of my nose:

"Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them dogies rollin',
man my ass is swollen, Rawhide!
Get 'em up, move 'em out, wake 'em up, get 'em dressed,
get 'em shaved, comb their hair, Rawhide!
Tie me down, tell me lies, pull my hair, smack my thighs -
with a big wet strap of Rawhide!"

-----

OK, yeah, so I'm in kind of a manic mood this morning.

Well, we're headin' out in a few hours for the hospital. I'm packed - double, and triple checked - and we're green to go. The actual section is at 1pm.

Evil Genius Husband (who is as cool as a cucumber in the shade of a big leaf over there in his chair this morning, playing City of Villains, totally calm, nay ... phlegmatic) has strict instructions to post pictures as soon as he is able. If he forgets (or, most likely, can't remember my Bloggoogle log-in) then I'll be back Thursday or Friday with pics of Fiver.

Have a great week, everyone!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:14 am   7 comments

7 Comments:

At 8:36 am, Blogger Pam said...

Woot! Hope everything goes well. Enjoy your "vacation" in the hospital with only one baby to take care of!

 
At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^What she said. *smile*

 
At 10:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a happy, healthy c-section!! How exciting.
Can't wait to hear all about it, Blue!!
amy

 
At 12:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck for a speedy and fruitful delivery!!!

xoxoxo to all!

 
At 6:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue,

Best of luck! Can't wait to see Fiver!

Welcome to the club of Fivers!

Katya

 
At 6:35 am, Blogger Sharpie said...

Good Luck Blue!! ~~~~~~~no pain vibes~~~~~~~ Can't wait to see Fiver!!!!

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Pam said...

If you didn't seek it out on Blue's husband's blog, Fiver was over 9 pounds! Can't wait for pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home