Thursday, March 01, 2007

Gratuitus baby pic post!

(Sorry! this was supposed to go up yesterday, but I got busy!)

Since, in one week, I'll be breaking the internets with pics of my newest bub, I thought I'd post a bunch of pics of the rest of The Brood now.

In addition, today is Bitty Girl's 3rd birthday! I'll try to get her b-day pics up before I go into the hospital, but no promises. Here's a good pic of my big 3-year-old girl:

Here's one of those I'm-sorry-but-I-couldn't-resist photos:


Redneck Bulk!

What do you think, send him to Auburn, Clemson, or Va. Tech? *snort*spit*

Bouncing 'baby' Boy ...


Next day: why you should listen to your mother when she says: "You're gonna put your eye out with that thing!"


Ouchie!


The Sisters of Weird:


My evil mini-me, The Human Crash Test Dummy. "My way or the highway, honey!" I think I should use this as my avatar.



Pre-op doctor's appointment today! I'll try to get at least one coherent blog post up before Monday!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:57 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Blue! Thanks for posting them!

What a pose! Bitty's three, goin' on thirty! You'll have to send Bulk to "Clempson," natch. Oh, Boy, what a shiner. No doubt, he thinks all those colors are cool. And HCTD should've thrown that look at Dr. WeightWienie when he was harassing you! He'd probably have backed off!

Don't worry about posting before Monday. If you do, you do. If you don't, we all know you have more important things to do, like packing.... *snicker*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home