Monday, August 20, 2007

A day at the beach

Thought you might like to see a few (belated) pics from our foray to the beach.


Boy's fabulous sand castle:

If you look closely, you can see the sea oat stalk bridges and flagpoles. Behind him is my 'encampment' - The cool wee tent is from Dr. Sister in Law who got it last year for Cousin Aye. I'm so glad she brought it, because we would have been lost without it. Fiver is asleep inside:




A sandy, hot, slightly disenchanted Bulk. He's still not 100% with this whole beach thing.


Bitty spent most of her time with the beach toys.


THCTD spent most of her time in the water with EGH.


"See this? Sand! Gritty, hot, sand ... and it's everywhere!"



New farm blog up, nothing much, just a few more pics. For an updated shot of the family (no, I'm not in it), check out our newly re-done family site. I'm still working on it, so there are broken links and a few bits of weirdness. Bear with me.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 2:33 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:48 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm with the Incredible Bulk; I'm not much for the beach, either. You can tell him I said so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home