Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mrs Evil Genius - filmmaker

*whew* Busy!

Just wanted to duck in and say that I wasn't dead. :D

I've been having a ball with my new toy (actually a lovely and thoughtful xmas gift to EGH from TypeA SIL) a Flip camera.

Check out my v. first effort - an under-our-house romp by EGH - then go over to The Chi of Cheese blog/vlog and center your cheesy energy and seek the Way of the Cheese (and peruse the reviews on vid).

Making movies is so much fun! And time consuming ...

-----

In more mundane news I am now within 10lbs of my goal weight! I have lost just over 120lbs since mid March (2007)! I am SO CHUFFED!

In case you're interested, here's my post on my diet. I plan to do a lot more stuff on dieting, I think. Assuming I get two seconds to rub together. *rolls eyes*

I have decided one thing and it's this: You should never diet to LOOK better.

Diet to FEEL better; diet to increase your chances of being around to annoy your kids longer; heck, diet because smaller sizes cost less. But never diet so you'll look better. Cuz, y'know what? We all get old. And no amount of paste and paint, lotions and ointments, fad diets and fab fashions - and even surgery - will stop the process.

After a while everyone looks old.

The best you can do is be fit and happy. I personally want to be 85 years old and stomping determindly (if slowly) around my barnyard in my print granny dress, apron, and wellington boots whilst EGH sits in the house playing the latest incarnation of online gaming (probably brought about in virtual 3-D by an implant in ones head).

-----

And now, the gratuitus baby pics!

International cracker thief, The Human Crash Test Dummy (caught here on security camera), waits impatiently while technical expert, Fiver, rewires the door to the London National Bank of Bickies in an attempt to open it:


Meanwhile, weapons expert, Bitty Girl disguises black ants as bank patrons so they can sneak in unnoticed and plant tiny explosives:



Just another average day at the Secret Hidden Lair.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:36 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 8:54 am, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Well, gee! I'm glad you're not dead!

The video under the house was a riot. I'm a little scared for you, though, living in a house made mostly of "wood and luck."

I'm with you on the getting older thing. I teach fitness classes; I'm relatively healthy and strong and stuff's STILL going south on me. What. Ever.

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

I can't believe how old Fiver looks. I can't believe he'll be 1 in a week. Him and my Philip. Unbelievable.

Glad you're all well. And GREAT JOB on the weight loss. I wish I could kick my ass into gear and lose something, anything.

Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home