Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A fifth at one

At sixes and sevens today what with us all having been sick forEVAR! My house looks like the county dump.

... ohhh, a lamp I can use!

Hey! Wait a minute!

Uh, anyway, today is my sweet baby Fiver's very first birthday! Yay! *CRY*

Where did the year go? How can this be my last baby? OMG you should see how big he is! Oh, me wee baby! *sob*sob*sob*

Why couldn't there have been THREE of him?

Please forgive the short post! We're having the party on Saturday so I'll post messy baby/cake pics. In the meantime, for your amusement/perusement check out EGH's new shop for things that cheese lovers need : Cheesy Needs! It goes along with his funny food review blog The Chi of Cheese, if you've not seen it.

Speaking of messy, here's a sneak preview of a special guest reviewer he just had in.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:25 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 11:13 am, Blogger Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

I can't believe it's been a year... Happy birthday to both our boys! Awww... so is he definately the last one?

(He sure can eat... Loved the video!)

Anna

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Happy birthday, to BOTH of you (because babies' birthdays are mommies' birthdays, too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home