Thursday, May 13, 2010

On serving sizes, dieting, and Paleo

Here's a hilarious video of comedian Brian Regan on serving sizes:

Jokes.com
Brian Regan - Serving Size
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesFunny Demon Zombie TV ShowFunny TV Comedy Blog

LOL!  I'm sooooooo glad I'm Paleo so I don't ever ever have to measure, weigh, or count my food again!

I can remember those horrible days of eating low-fat. What a nightmare.  I starved all the time. I spent the whole freakin' day thinking about food. I read every single label.  I was addicted to those stupid 100 calorie packs of crap (and blogged about how wonderful they were! Cthulhu help me!).

Now I eat when I am hungry, eat fatty meat, eggs, and veggies till I'm full, then ... stop.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 8:51 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home