Monday, October 17, 2005

About bloody time, and all!

I achieved a record just a moment ago: 3 out of 4 children weeping simultaneously!

You have no idea of the definition of 'cacophony' until you've managed this feat.

My 18 month old, Bitty Girl, was howling in outrage because it was naptime and she wanted to ride the tricycle. Now, we have three tricycles. A big red metal classic Radio Flyer, a medium modern radio flyer, and a small plastic push-with-your feet jobbie.

You can figure out who's whose, right? So, which one does Bitty want to ride? The medium one which she can at least get ONto unassisted? Noooooooooo. She demands the Mondo Biggo and achieves scream-ranges that only dogs can hear if anyone tries to stop her.

My 2 1/2 year old, the Human Crash Test Dummy, is crying because she just banged her elbow in a daring adventure involving - you guessed it - tricycles and which one she (who is the most adept rider, when she's not falling off or crashing spectacularly) gets to pilot.

And my 4 month old, Long Tall Drink of Water boy, is wailing because, hey, it's been 6 1/2 minutes since he ate and what the hell is mommy thinking?

I love my family. I can never say that my day is boring.

----

There've been further adventures in farming, if you've a mind to read, and new pictures from our State Fair outing.

We only got to go the one day *BIG sad face* and I missed al the livestock entirely because they actually scheduled my knee surgery! Yes! No lie! I had the op on Thursday (after the tiresome but oh-so-familiar "you know you'll have to take all those piercings out, right?" dance.) Now I'm in LARGE pain, my knee is swollen up like a balloon, and I can barely hobble to the bathroom (bonus points to my evil body: AF started the day before the surgery*exasperated sigh*).

And while I'm bitching may I mention that I can't take the full load of lovely drugs that I was prescribed because, of course, I can't with the babies to care for. Oh well! There's always the evenings after Evil Genius Husband gets home. Bwahahahahahah!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:49 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yay!" for getting the knee surgery finally! Woo-hoo! I hope you're feeling better, Blue. So... now that that's done... do I hear TTCing for #5 anytime soon?

Give those lil 'uns a big kiss from their "Auntie" Kel.

-Kelly
(your loyal stalker from FF)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home