Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Shameless picture post!

Thank you all for the replies regarding my farm stuff. I heart you people!

In my OCD way I have already actually created a new blog. I've decided to reserve it for any long-winded farm stuff and for posting pictures (farm pics). I mean, even you ladies would get bored of 62 shots of my new gate, LOL! I'll just link everything here if I think you might be interested in a particular post.

It's odd, really. It's not that I was so afraid that you wouldn't like the farm stuff but that the farm crowd wouldn't like the mommy stuff. This is why I originally split this blog off from my personal blog (that and I wanted to be able to curse like a sailor somewhere. On ... the other blog, not here. Oh, and post racey pics. Do you have any idea how many nude pics of Ewan Mcgregor there are out there?). Drooooooool.

Where was I?

Oh, I worried that anyone who wasn't TTC or adopting (or planning to one day) or already had kids would nod off if I mentioned tantrums, nappies, or mashed baby fingers too often or posted too many adorable-kiddie pics.

Hmmm. Perhaps I spend to much time tip-toeing around.

Anyway, on with the adorable kiddie-pics!

This is Banner at 2 months 2 weeks and according to yesterday's check-up - weighing a petite 13lbs 12oz and 25 1/2 inches tall (95th percentile for both) .

The oldest two: Zora and Darwin.


Zora and Banner - I think they look so much alike!

And lastly, the obligatory artsy-fartsy pic: Serious Sona with Zora and Banner.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 1:14 pm   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 11:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family, Blue. I admire your hard work and witty charm to keep things afloat.
amy

 
At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I want them!

*heart melts*

I swear, Blue. Your kids are GORGEOUS!!! (I bet they get that from you!)

-Kelly

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger Carrie said...

I LOOOOOOOVE the pictures! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home