Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble, gobble!

When you get a chance today, between going back for seconds on the pecan pie and lounging in front of the telly, check out my new webcomic: Deceleration Trauma. There's a permanent link in the sidebar and I plan on publishing one every monday.

Make sure you check out the previous ones. I've got 3 weeks worth up.

----

Other than having a ball drawing my new comics (Yes, I have 2 ... the other one's on my other blog), I've not been doing much. Most of my activities have been curtailed because I smashed my finger with my sledgehammer while splitting wood:


OUCH!

But I have been taking a few pics (of the non-gross-out variety, lol). A very happy Bulk:


Evil Genius Husband and the Incredible Bulk (plus Abe):


My ever-lovin' green-eyed Boy:


And the Incredible Bulk after his first solids (some of mummy's porridge).


Now if that doesn't put you in the mood to eat, I don't know what will, LOL! Happy turkey day, everyone!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 12:33 pm   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue, is that an Auburn Tigers onesie I spied on the Bulk? As in Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama? I have to shout a big "WAR EAGLE!!!" for that. (Yes, this is a shameless plug for the most awesome football team in my home state. Sorry 'bout that...)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Michelle

 
At 6:47 am, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Michelle you just made Evil Genius Husband impossible to live with! LOL! He's from SC but went to Auburn (originally for veterinary science but switched to education), class of '99.

-Blue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home