Monday, November 27, 2006

The quick and the crabby

I hope everyone had a safe holiday week-end.

We intended to have a quiet, relaxing, post-holiday sort of few days, but we had to get our other quail cage yesterday and this morning was a real pill (details on the Farm Blog).

Best laid plans and all that.

Do any of you know about paraffin heaters? Mine has suddenly decided it will not stay lit. I just got it at the end of last year. I suppose I have no choice but to change the wick (even though it's ridiculous - it just hasn't been in use that long! Those things are expensive.) I have (of course) lost the instructions for the heater, but the wick has 'em ... and it looks as if one has to take the whole damned thing apart to get a new wick in.

I'm v. disgruntled about it.

As a matter of fact I think I'll just be having a grumpy day, today. Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy.

*frowns*

I need to be working in my stores. The first week in December is really the last point at which anyone should order for Christmas and be assured of getting his or her stuff. Have I showed off my holiday stuff? Probably not. I got a terribly late start. I still have Hallowe'en designs I've not gotten done! Hows that for procrastination? Gah.

OK, let me go. I have to check on my smooshed duck, fix a fence, and work on the stores. Oh, yeah, ... after I feed these bad babes and toss 'em in bed, LOL.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:26 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 1:18 pm, Blogger Sharpie said...

*waves to Blue*

Missed you too Babe!

Sorry about all the grumpy - cuz I knows me some grumpy!! Hope it passes quickly.

 
At 9:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this, too, shall pass....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home