Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Brief but funny

Best. eBay. Auction. EVAR.

I SO want to send this chick a large family t-shirt from my store.

If you know her (is she on Babycenter's Large Family board?), let me know!

And she totally needs to write a book, IMHO.

EDITED to add: This hilarious and talented lady is named Dawn (otherwise known as the funny pokemon card ebay auction mom, lol) and her blog is here.

I sent her an email and offered her a free t-shirt, but haven't heard back. Can you imagine the number of emails she's received?

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 9:12 pm   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 6:44 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

OH MY GOD! I love it! I'm totally adding her blog to my lists...

 
At 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this from a link on one of my homeschooling boards. I was planning on telling you about it, but obviously you already know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home