Thursday, April 10, 2008

How to make a piggy cake and we got forums!

*waves*

Hey everybody!

OK, first I need to unveil my latest evil plan for world domination:

The Evil Genius Woman Forums.

Please take a peek and let me know what you think. I am still breaking slaving away trying to get my parenting website up. These forums will be the community that goes with that site. I'll also have thrifty tips, diet stuff, etc, etc (yeah, yeah, just like a bazillion other sites out there ... just humour me, LOL)

If you'd like to chat, by all means sign up - we'd LOVE to have you.

NOTE: there exist within these forums private, uncensored boards (if you are familiar with my other blog you know the sort of content I'm talking about). IF you are one of my Posse (and you know who you are) and/or you really feel you're a chick who needs a place to let it all hang out, then email me, PM me, or leave a comment here.

BTW, thanx for looking. I appreciate any suggestions!

-----
Right. On to playing catch up:

We've had 3 birthdays in quick succession!
First was Bitty Girl (turned 4) who is obsessed with pigs. This child has loads of stuffed piggies and adores our real pigs. Subsequently it was no shock that she demanded a piggy cake.
Ya only turn four once, so a piggy cake it was! Here's the initial cake(s) - two layer cake pans of pink (natch!) strawberry flavoured cake:
Next I carved out the ears and used a large glass to cut the nose. Here it is assembled:
Some pink icing, frou-frou sprinkles (also demanded), GummySavers for eyes, RedHots for nostrils:
Ta dah!
Then a scant few days later, Yeager had his first birthday (we did cupcakes). The aftermath:
On happy, messy, one-year-old.
THEN, the Human Crash Test Dummy turned the big I'm-starting-school-this-year 5:
Alas, NOT a home-made cake. *sad face* Our oven went tits-up just the week before so we went with store-bought. Not nearly as much fun.
AAAAAaaaaaand, Boy lost his first tooth just in time for the party:
*sigh* My bubs are getting so big. *sniffle*
OK, see ya over at the forums!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 11:35 am   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 6:00 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

NEAT CAKE!! Happy birthday to Girl!

Tell me what a forum is all about - and do you want me there?

Love ya!

Chili

 
At 8:50 am, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Do I want you there? Do I WANT you there?!

Grrl, I would LOVE for you to be there!

 
At 6:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

***rubs hands together in anticipation***

oooh...ya bringing new folks into the forum??? woo hoo... :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home