Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another diet tip and a progress report

Diet tip: buy yourself some measuring cups and spoons.

Srsly.

You can get both at the dollar store for, well, a dollar.  Get a set of measuring spoons and the long-handled measuring cups in individual sizes (1/4 cup, 1/3 cup) JUST for dieting purposes. Look for ones that are smooth and will be easy to get sticky foods out of.

Now use them.

 I was eyeballing stuff - I bake and cook, so I just assumed I could accurately judge.  WRONG!  I was stunned at how much I was overestimating tablespoons and divisions of cups!

-----

I'm pleased to report that I am now only 10lbs away from my goal weight (of 170lbs)!

I began dieting in mid March (2007) about 10 days after my last child was born and I've lost 132lbs total so far.  I've lost 19lbs of  that since I've been following the Lacto-Paleo lifestyle (about a month and a half).

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 8:09 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home