Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Writer, me

So NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month is over.  I'm vastly relieved and also sad.  What am I going to do with myself now?

Not only did I finish and make my 50,000 words in 30 days but Bodog did as well AND my oldest son, Boy, finished 3000 words in the Young Writer's Program.  It was exhilirating, frustrating, and a huge learning experience (for me anyway).

So, if you say "well, I can't write a novel!  I have a job!  I have a kid!  I have laundry and dishes and dogs to walk and meals to cook!"  well, suck it up, sister.  I have all of that, plus a farm full of animals and I managed to do it.  I may even have retained some vestiges of sanity. *twitch*

Now excuse me, I gotta go write.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:42 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 12:13 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

CONGRATS! :)

I never do Nanowrimo in November, just because that is always a crazy month for me. I do it by myself in March or September. It always surprises people. Seriously, I think anyone can do it!
All it takes is dedication... and perhaps a wee bit of insanity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home