Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back to the Future fan, me!

So this year is the 25th anniversary of Back to the Future, one of my fave trilogies of all time and I found this awesome interview with some of the original cast (Crispin Glover is noticably absent):



How cool is it that they got Huey Lewis to be there? <3 <3 <3

And FTR, Michael J Fox was totally hot with his hair slicked at the side in the 50's style and dressed in the period clothes! *swoon*

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:02 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 1:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crispin Glover only appeared in part 1, it was another actor in part II. Glover turned down the role because they did not offer him enough, and then sued the studio for use of his likeness in part II. He talked about in on Howard Stern in the 90's

 
At 6:10 am, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Yes. I know.

That's why I referred to his absence as 'noticable'. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home