Saturday, May 11, 2013

I got better!

So ... yeah ...

I assume you thought I was dead, yeah?  Or turned into a newt?

NO SUCH LUCK! Bwahahahahahah!

Actually, I just had The Year From Hell.  Seriously.  We had what can only be politely termed a series of unfortunate events.  Most involved money. Two involved the government. One involved a crazy person and another a moron from Viet Nam with a sadly tiny penis.

Happily, it was nothing to do with our health: I and Bodog, and the brood are all fine - hale and hearty - and all that gobshite is in the past.

So I'm back to blogging!  Yay!

*crickets*

So here's your Share for the day:  Middle son, Bulk (age almost 8) and youngest son, Fiver (age 6) come gimping in from playing outside.

Bulk: "Momma?! You know that thing? That barn? Where the goats are? With the roof?!"

Me (guardedly): "Yeeeeess"

Bulk: "Well if you jump off of it*, it doesn't hurt!"

Fiver: "Yeah!  I jumped off it!" (spit-filled sound effect of rushing wind)

Me (doing a rapid visual assessment for blood or bones sticking out): "Yeah?"

Bulk: "Yup!  When you're going down it's great but when you hit, you hit so hard the boogers fly out of your nose!" (hysterical giggles from both boys accompanied by helpful nasal-projectile gestures.)

Me (sitting down before I fall down): "That's great guys ..."

They scamper back outside but Bulk pauses before he goes and says thoughtfully: "Now I can breathe out of my nose!"

*The barn in question is actually just a shed and they were leaping from the loft.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 8:42 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger Jerre Hill said...

I tested the donate button. Did it work?

AeroDog

 
At 7:43 am, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

It did! Thank you SO MUCH! you are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home