Saturday, January 28, 2006

I should be asleep ...

Nothing much to-day.

Dad has escaped. Nipped off in the Toyota to his friend's house to watch telly. I know he's feeling great right now, able to transport himself, and I'm glad. I'm so grateful that he's reached this milestone. Seems almost strange after the nightmare of the last 2 months, doesn't it?

Now let's hope he doesn't get into an emergency situation where his just-recently-bedridden body fails him. I guess I'm being a nervous Nelly.

I, myself, am dragging. This sinus infection is kicking my behind. I've been ill since, what, before the holidays? And I inexplicably woke up in the wee hours and couldn't get back to sleep. Gah.

I did, however, use the time wisely and finished Stephen King's new book, Cell. It was fab! It's very tightly written and definitely an interesting premise. It was a little poignant, too, and as always happens when I read King, I begin regarding normal objects and places with a bit of trepidation. (to this day, lifts make me think of The Shining.)

Evil genius Husband is upstairs napping and the babies still have 30 more minutes. Perhaps I'll try for a snooze.

After I turn off my cell ...

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 2:11 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blue,
I am glad to see some positive progress with your father and to see you don't have to drive back and forth to NC.
Hope everyone is adjusting and enjoying your newest house guest.
Do all 4 of your kids nap? Way to go--Corinne hasn't napped in 2 years...
Thinking of you and hoping your life can settle down.
amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home