Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Can I go back to bed?

Just a quickie! I'm fair knackerd this morning. I swear I haven't been this tired since I was preggo with Boy. Blimey!

Anyway ...

Please check out our new product colours and new designs in the store! I didn't even mention our new Hallowe'en section as I haven't gotten any of the designs up yet (I think there's just two!), but please check back later for all your spooky needs.

----

Also get a load of this moronitude (that's a word!)

This jerkoff lands his private jet directly downwind and too short on a wet runway that's closed to jet traffic. He then proceeds to slide off the end of the runway and into a bay.

I laughed my bountiful arse off.

Check the freakout when the empty plane's engines fire up on their own while it's in the water!

----

Lastly, I'm trying to finalize my decision about charitable donations from my Cancer Awareness shop. I think, initially, I am going to donate to a local charity the Palmetto Health Foundation. Palmetto Richland Hospital is where they train our local doctors and nurses (both my mother trained there as did EGH's sister) and they are owned by the same folks who own Palmetto Baptist, the hospital where I, EGH and all of our children were/will be born.

Richland is also home to our local childhood cancer center. If I have my info correct, one can make donations to specific departments (like pediatric oncology or the neonatal intensive care unit). I'm requesting more information from the hospital.

What do you think?

I want to eventually have a 'portfolio' of two or maybe three charities to which I donate regularly (not just the store money but more) and I was thinking one local one and one national one.

OK, let me get up before I doze off. Do you think I could just duct tape Bulk to a large piece of furniture and have a quick snooze?

Nahhh, I didn't think so either ...

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 4:01 pm   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Blogger Sharpie said...

I won't tell about the duct tape if you won't...... let the napping commence......

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

HA! I think the duct tape is a wonderful idea! We often threaten the girls with a big box in the basement. Of course, this is doing WONDERS for what Janie thinks of us!

 
At 11:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blue,
Everybody always says "DUCT TAPE FIXES EVERYTHING"
Let me know if it worked because I have a crazy 3 year old I would like to stick to the floor.
Glad "fiver" is doing good. Tell Clark we all said HEY!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home