Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's past my bedtime

OK, quickly:

The bad news is that I never got to the thrift store at all. I also just now got in and got the groceries unloaded.

The good news is that Fiver seemed to look fine.

The meh news is that she wouldn't roll over and give us a good profile so it's just a guess that she's OK. We got an oblique of the Nuchal Translucency and the tech measured .98mm which is a fab number but since she was in a bad position ...

Anyway ... more tomorrow with a pic.

(Yes, I HAVE decided that any baby this bad must be a girl. So she shall herefore be known as she until I see dangly bits at the 18 week ultrasound.)

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 9:44 pm   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 2:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about not getting to stroll the thirft store.

v.great news about fiver! I'm sure she's just trying to get attention-lol.

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

WOO HOO!! Congratulations, Momma!

Never having carried a boy, I can't say with any kind of certainty what the differences are in boy vs. girl pregnancies, though I always suspected that one would "feel" different than the other.

Both of my pregnancies were, Praise the Goddess, easy - no morning sickness (had there been, I'm not sure I'd be the mother of two. I can abide pretty much ANYTHING but puking) and, with a few very minor exceptions, most of the rest of the process went very smoothly. My deliveries, however, were both "complicated" - had it not been for the wonders of modern medicine, it's likely that one of us wouldn't have survived Punkin' Pie's delivery. Oh, and Beanie had this propensity to stretch herself full length in my womb, and to do so by STANDING on my cervix. I still swear I'm going to tack on a day or two to her first teenage grounding JUST for that.

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

So glad your scan went well :) And awww, fiver was shy! Mine was jumping all around the place, so could be a boy by your reasoning? ;) Although I'm hoping for another girl...

BTW, I was thinking Spud is probably a boy because I have been so hormonal and aggressive this time around. Though I guess it COULD be the sleep deprivation (thank you Matilda!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home