Sunday, July 23, 2006

Busy week

I apologize profusely in advance to my commentors. I am going to have to turn on comment verification - which I effin' HATE - because I keep getting spam.

So sorry guys. :(

----

On an unrelated note, I actually got to read some blogs today (YAY!) and discovered that Julie over at A Little Pregnant had written about Frozen Embryo Transfers. Anyone who read my entry a few days ago, and is interested in the subject and a viewpoint of someone who's done it, should check it out.

----

Michele over at Mommycakes has a new meme which I shall endevour to do ('cause I'm a meme-aholic) when I get back.

"Back?" you say, "Back from where? The farthest Blue ever goes is to Columbia and then we get a tiresome rant about people, turn-signals, and cell phones ... where's she goin'?"

I'm going to the beach.

It's been over four years since I've been and I'm excited and filled with trepidation at the same time. It's only overnight (leaving tomorrow morning, back Tuesday morning) since we can't leave the critters too long and at the pleasure of my in-laws (accomodations paid for by my incredible SIL).

I'll tell ya allllllllllllllll about it when I return.

Also, my ultrasound is Wednesday.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 1:57 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 2:43 pm, Blogger macboudica said...

Have a good trip! I can't wait t hear about the trip and, especially about Fiver's first pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home