Friday, July 21, 2006

The Onion Meme

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Blue
– Birth date: October 1964
– Birthplace: Columbia, South Carolina.
– Current Location: Prosperity, South Carolina. I didn't go far, did I?
– Eye Color: Hazel.
– Hair Color: Dark brown
– Height: 5'8"
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Libra.

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Scots and English.
– The shoes you wore today: RICS clogs.
– Your weakness: Food, specifically chinese food.
– Your fears: That something bad will happen to my children/that something will be wrong with my baby.
– Your perfect pizza: Veggie lovers with extra cheese, thin crust.
– Goal you'd like to achieve: Five happy, healthy, relaxed, self-confident children.
.
LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on Text messaging: bbl
– Your first waking thoughts: I don't have any waking thoughts. My brain cannot function until primed with coffee.
– Your best physical feature: Uh ... my hair.
– Your most missed memory: I'm assuming this means most missed time/person/event, etc. I miss my dogs that have passed away over the years. I miss Bobbie, and Kate, and Nan, and my Nicholas.

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Caffein Free Diet Coke.
– McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds. The only thing good at Burger King is the Whopper.
– Single or group dates: Single! I don't do well in crowds.
– Adidas or Nike: Don't care. The only trainers I own are Chuck Taylors.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Premade iced tea sucks ass. Homemade iced tea, strong and sweet.
– Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla. I hate chocolate..
– Cappuccino or coffee: Ugh, definately coffee.
.
LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: Never
– Cuss: Uhmmm ....
– Sing: Badly
– Take a shower everyday: Hah!
– Do you think you've been in love: A few times
– Want to go to college: When my kids are all in school. I'm finally going to get the Biology major that suits me.
– Liked high school: Hated it. Found it boring and unnessisarily fraught with anxiety
– Want to get married: Want to stay married to this man forever.
– Believe in yourself: Not at all.
--Get motion sickness: Nope
– Think you're attractive: Hahahahahahahah!
– Think you're a health freak: Oh puh-LEEZ!
– Get along with your parent(s): Sure.
– Like thunderstorms: Love them!
– Play an instrument: Took flute for a bit.
.
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Jack Daniel's Black Label. Alas, sitting unloved behind the crock pot now.
– Smoked: Nope.
– Done a drug: Never.
– Made Out: Knocked up right now.
– Gone on a date: Unfortunately no.
– Gone to the mall?: Dispise the mall.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Yuk! Hate those horrible black cookies. Would be willing to attempt a box of the vanilla ones.
– Eaten sushi: Love fish in any form, but haven't eaten sushi in ages.
– Been on stage: I will always be a little teapot to certain people.
– Been dumped: By a husband. How much more of a loser can you be?
– Gone skating: Ages ago. I seemed to have done everything 'ages ago'.
– Made homemade cookies: Yes.
– Gone skinny dipping: Hah! Hahahahahahah. Don't want to frighten anyone now do we?
– Dyed your hair: I've dyed the front funky light shades (like blonde) but I got over it.
– Stolen Anything: Define 'steal'.
.
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Never. See 'skinnydipping' question above.
– If so, was it mixed company: If I had ever it would have been. What's the point of getting naked in front of girls?
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Many times - never in public.
– Been caught "doing something": I seem to be the queen of getting caught in compromising positions.
– Been called a tease: Yeah, right. We're talking about me here. You have to be attractive to be a tease.
– Gotten beaten up: Never. I'm pretty formidable.
– Shoplifted: When I was a kid.
– Changed who you were to fit in: Again, when I was young.
.
LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: For me this should be 'how long you hope to stay married'.
– Numbers and Names of Children: Boy (4), the Human Crash Test Dummy (3), Bitty Girl ("Me: two!"), the Incredible Bulk (13 months), pregnant with Fiver.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Hallowe'en, somewhere public so folks can gawp, entire family (us and the children) dressed as characters from the Addams Family.
– How do you want to die: Heart attack at the age of 97 while building a chicken pen.
– Where you want to go to college: U of South Carolina
– What do you want to be when you grow up: Content.
– What country would you most like to visit: England.

LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: Zero.
– Number of people I could trust with my life: A few.
– Number of CDs that I own: 25 maybe. i keep moving them around since I don't have a car and they've gotten lost or destroyed.
– Number of piercings: 11
– Number of tattoos: 0 but planning on two: one with all my children's names.
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Maybe once or twice?
– Number of scars on my body: Oh dear, quite a few.
– Number of things in my past that I regret: Too numerous to list.
.
EXTRA STUFF
Lived: Unthinkingly. Should have payed attention.
Current addiction: Chinese food
Music: Hard rock/heavy metal/classic rock and whatever Creed, Godsmack, Nickleback, etc are..
Favorite TV shows: Don't watch telly. Series I love on DVD: Enterprise, Firefly, X-files
Favorite Movies: Too numerous to mention! Anything by Terry Gilliam (12 Monkeys, Fisher King), sci-fi, esp. space films (2001, Alien series, Star Wars 1, 4, 5, and 6, Serenity, etc) Merchant Ivory stuff, Richard Curtis' stuff ....
Favourite Actors: Ewan McGregor, John Cusak, Michael Bien, John Hannah, David Hyde Pierce, most British actors
Favorite Actresses: Sandra Bulloch, Emma Thompson, Miranda Richardson.
Favorite Sport: I love watching Drag Racing. Auto racing in any form, hockey, college football if USC is playing.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:13 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home