Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ugh ... baby brain

Can it have started so early? Do i just have permanent baby brain? Is that possible?

Do you know that I could have sworn that I'd posted twice since the last post but when I looked at my blog they were gone.

When I went to the Blogger dashboard, there they were, two posts indeed ... unfinished and unpublished.

Bleh.

Need. New. Brain.

Well, I'll work on them today. One is the promised loooooong meme and the other is a troubling bout of trashspotting I experienced yesterday.

Did I tell you that my frst somogramme is next Wednesday (the 26th)? I'll (hopefully) have pics of Fiver then.

I hope all of you are fine. i also need to read blogs. I feel v. out of sorts when I haven't read my fave bloggers in awhile. It's like losing touch with family. Makes me feel nervous and uncertain.

OK, I'll be back later. Working on Pirate designs this morning ...

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 5:42 am   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 7:46 am, Blogger macboudica said...

We miss you too, Blue.

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I totally get how you feel re: missing your favorite bloggers. One of my favorites (http://verb-ops.blogspot.com) has decided to take a long-term sabbatical, and I find I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Don't worry about posting, though - we'll keep coming back to check in on you. And yes, I think it IS possible to have permenant baby-brain; I'm pretty sure that we never really recover after the first one. I know *I* haven't.....

 
At 10:25 am, Blogger Sharpie said...

Yes, Baby Brain, or Placenta Head, as I like to call it starts at conception.... ;-)

I have been a lazy blogger myself and have nothing to blame it on...

Love to you and your brood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home