Saturday, June 24, 2006

*yawn* what time is it?

Go order one of these. (No it's not one of my t-shirts, LOL)

For every one of these FREE Make-The-Connection bracelet kits that you order, Merck "will donate one dollar to Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation, up to $100,000, for cervical cancer awareness."

Yes, this is just marketing ploy to promote their new vaccine for cervical cancer, Gardasil, but the vaccine is a GOOD thing and a dollar towards cervical cancer awareness might save some woman's, some mother's, some fellow Mommy Blogger's life.

Free Make-The-Connection bracelets.

You get two per kit. I'm going to order them and make them for my two baby girls.

(Big special hug to Snopes for the heads up)

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:12 am   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 11:58 am, Blogger Sharpie said...

I already ordered mine. And I too am happy about the vaccine - I had a good friend die 2 years ago from cervical cancer - she has 33. I will be giving the ok for my daughter to get it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home