Tuesday, June 06, 2006

six, six, six

Ever heard the phrase: "Put a cork in it!"?

Well, we tried that and it didn't work ...


Today is this little (!) guy's first birthday. The Incredible Bulk, Hellbaby, or as we affectionately call him: Peach (Cause his big ole baby head is warm and fuzzy like a sunwarmed peach on the tree).


And he is a peach. He's charming, obstinate, happy, and loud. He adores electronics. He plays well with all his sibs, particularly Bitty Girl, and is inexplicably attached to me. He tries to help clean up in the evenings by flinging things into the toyboxes (and very often removing them again immediately), he can shut a door on request, and when I berate him for trying to turn on the telly he makes this adorable little I-had-no-idea-this-would-upset-you-please-forgive-me noise that he uses to great effect.

Happy Birthday My baby Bulk!


----

On the mommy front, this day is looking Teh Suxxor (If you don't know what this means, well, be relieved) much like the past week. Ohh, let's do a numbered list! (no particular order)

1) I have to get the party together for Bulk (more for his sibs than him) and bake the cupcakes and decorate
2) I can't get a bit of javascript to run properly on the website I'm building and it's driving me mad. I haven't even started on the pics!
3) Google Base finally accepted my laboriously accumulated (like, took me 3 days to do this spreadsheet) list of store items but I have no idea when they'll be listed.
4) I STILL haven't made up my mind about an eBay store .... heck, I haven't even gone through the Pile O' Ebayables yet.
5) This cycle is in the dustbin (AF started today just for giggles). This is the first first birthday I've celebrated where I wasn't pregnant with the next baby. Makes me v. sad.
6) We're right in the middle of toilet training Bitty Girl with all the cleaning that entails
7) And Evil Genius Husband is just getting over several days of being v. ill with some intestinal yuck.

And you wondered why I hadn't blogged.

Oh, and we're going over to the inlaws today. Did I mention that?

I either need a holiday or a $500 gift card to Lowes.

----

PS: the T-shirt shop has a nice, shiny, new, easy-to-remember url, evilgeniustees.com , and it's own blog for the latest updates and newest designs. Spread the word. Father's day is coming up soon and we have new shirts just for dad! 'Cause we're cool like that.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 5:11 am   7 comments

7 Comments:

At 8:12 pm, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I HAD wondered why you'd not blogged in a while, but now I get it. Glad EGH is feeling better.

Happy Birthday Baby Bulk!! MY GOD what a cute kid! Those are some gorgeous eyes!

My oldest is newly-nine and my youngest is seven - isn't it freaky how they grow up like that?!

 
At 3:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blue! Just wanted to drop by and say a big Happy Birthday to lol, the Incredible Bulk! It's my girl's bday too. We miss you over at the Coffee house and hope you stop by again soon!

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger macboudica said...

Good luck with all that, Blue! I empathize with the potty training thing. In fact, my comment writing has been interrupted to se to a mess.

Happy Birthday Bulk!

Oh and take it easy on yourself, Blue.

 
At 8:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your frickin' kid is yummy. Happy birthday to the Baby Hulk!!!!

Javascript isn't easy to troubleshoot, so good luck with that, my friend. You're so brave...

We just had that intestinal/stomach/pukafest '06 blow through here recently, so I feel your pain. Hope the EGH is on the mend.

 
At 11:10 am, Blogger Johannah said...

What a gorgeous child...Oh those eyes!

Going to the inlaws? I'd need way more than a holiday and a Lowe's gift card for that.

 
At 11:56 am, Blogger Sharpie said...

Happy Birthday Peach!!

Sorry about the hectic schedule - I hear that. And that bug - egh - it lingers....

 
At 1:39 pm, Blogger Miguelita said...

I love the Bulk. Those eyes get me every time.
I am having maternity envy too. I feel 'ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home