Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Busy week, part the third

Apparently everyone else has been having a busy week too! Here's what some of my peeps (not all, just some) have been up to:

Sharpie also got the sheer pleasure of visiting the cootchie doc (I will refrain from detailing my own cootchie coiffure as it's basically ... erm ... none.) and a disturbing encounter with an arachnid.

Karen GOT HER FREAKIN' REFERRAL! I don't think I could be more excited! Swing over there and give her some blog lurve, she's waited for ages and ages.

And speaking of going on holiday. Mine pales to insignifigance compared to the current Horkin Holiday. Just colour me jealous.

The fabulous Michele has a cool meme (Friday Five Things which I love since I'm on a FIVE kick, lol) AND has picked up HerBadMother's Proust questionnaire as well so now I have TWO juicy memes to work on.

So, uh ... since it's painfully obvious that I don't have anything worthwhile to say own my own, I'll just ... erm, go work on those memes.

*slinks off*

PS: pics of the new pigs coming to a farm blog near you. Soon.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 6:26 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 11:31 pm, Blogger macboudica said...

Blue, even when you don't have anything to say, you say it well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home