Monday, September 04, 2006

Bye, Steve.

I'm sure you've already heard (since most eveyone but me watches telly), but I just wanted to say how very sad I am about this. What a terrible loss.

Here's a pic of the barb on the tail of the stingray.



... and off. As Mr. Irwin himself would surely have said: "Crikey!"



I found accounts of dolphins and sea turtles found dead with stingray barbs imbedded in their bodies.

Well, I honestly beleive that the best way to die, since we all have to someday, is doing something you love. And Mr Irwin got that. It doesn't make it any easier for the rest of us, though.

We're really going to miss you, Mate.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 7:02 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was stunned by the news. Some people seem invincible, and it's rather disturbing to discover they're not.

 
At 10:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly, AeroDog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home