Friday, May 11, 2007

Gratuitus picture post #18

I've got nothing for ya. Zilch. So here are pics!


All the boys - Fiver, Boy, and Bulk:


And the girls in their matching dinosaur shirts - Bitty and THCTD:


Boy, who is obsessed with space, showing me the 'moons' orbiting his newly made up planet "Scooter". Each of the moons is named as well. He's pointing at "Cresst".


Bulk discovering that he can insert his beloved cars into the weird ball thereby making - in his own words - "Baw o' GARZ!":


Fiver, who is supposed to be developing his body and honing his mind in his play-gym-thingy is instead taking after his father:


And a bonus pic of our peacock, Sam. More of him and some farmerly/thriftychiky stuff over on the farm blog:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 3:06 pm   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 12:31 pm, Blogger Danielle said...

I love the pics. I want to eat fiver. Yum!

 
At 1:39 pm, Blogger Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

I love the pics too! It's eerie how all your kids have these huge, hypnotic blue eyes.

My cool bib and button arrived. Thank so much, Blue! Check out my blog for a pic of Philip wearing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home