Saturday, May 05, 2007

I suck. >:(

Your Language Arts Grade: 98%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

I got one WRONG. Wrong! That blows large.

Should I still be allowed to post grammar rants? Offer grammar t-shirts?

UGH!

Some teacherly-types here and here who aced it.

*grumble*grumble*grumble*

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 10:05 am   5 comments

5 Comments:

At 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so DO NOT suck. You totally get a passing grade from THIS teacher, which means that you get to keep selling the grammar tees. I may send you some ideas for them, even...

 
At 1:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you know how to spell grammar correctly... that counts for something!! Don't feel too bad even though I received 100%.

 
At 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question 10 has the right answer in there twice. Maybe you just chose the wrong one of the two right answers.

What I don't understand is how they even came up with 98% from a 13 question test.

 
At 7:03 am, Blogger Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

Yeah, that's what I was going to say too, Blue! One question has the right answer twice... It's THEY'RE FAULT (haha, only joking!);)

Anna

 
At 5:48 am, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

OK, I've actually decided that I didn't get one wrong.

I pored over the test again and I can't see one that I could've missed. I even got the "its" one right.

On the one with two correct answers, I chose the bottom one. Everyone to whom I've spoken (who got %100), all chose the first one.

There. I feel better. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home