Monday, August 27, 2007

Just a funny vid

If you are a mom or are thinking you might ever be a mom click below ( Here is the link if the embed doesn't work):




I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face.

When she was done, I stood up in front of my computer and applauded. (Scared the cats, as well. w00t! Twofer!)



I've had this shirt for ages:




Do you think I should do a whole series with all the popular 'Momisms' on? ROTFL!

EDITED to add: this chick's name is Anita Renfroe and she is, apparently, (waaaait for it ...) a christian singer. I'm going to look into getting her DVDs anyway!

(That was sarcasm for you folks who may not know me. The 'anyway' part, not the 'getting' part. I'm definately getting them!)

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 12:49 pm   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was histerical and SO true! What a great site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home