Monday, April 14, 2008

More on the forums

I was gonna jam all of this in my reply to Mrs Chili's comment on the last post, then realised I could just ... erm, POST it, LOL!

About the new Evil Genius Woman Forums:

I'd love for all of my readers (all three of you! ;) ) to be there.

Seriously, it's just a forum for women/parents (it is sort of gynocentric right now - it'll all make more sense when I get the website up) to get together and chat.

It's for practical parents, sensible women, REAL people.

You have the option to be UNmoderated which means you can use uncensored language, talk about adult stuff, etc. (You have to ask to be unmodded)

My goal is for it to be a relaxing hang out free from Big Brother, in your face adverts, little cliques, and trolls.

Impossible dream? Probably. LOL, but it gives me a place to talk to muh peeps during the day.

BTW, blokes are more than welcomed (especially dads), just bear in mind that the girly talk might be pretty intense at times. :D

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 8:51 am   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 9:31 am, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I'm IN! Now I'm going over to see what it's all about....

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Come ... come to the dark side ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home