Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have a long rant over on the farm blog, if you dare. Also check out Bodog's v. first farm blog post right under it.

I just took Strong American Schools 8th grade quiz:








I took the Math one and missed one, although I don't understand why it was wrong (it was the rectangle one). But I suck so badly at maths that I was chuffed to have gotten a 90! Look at their interactive USA map to see how your state stacks up. South Carolina was shameful.

EDITED TO ADD: apparently the test is slightly different each time. Argh! I took the science one and missed one, too! I suck! How was I supposed to know what causes acid rain?

Whycuz they wern't a English test?

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 2:16 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home