Friday, August 29, 2008

Large family mom could be VP

Two posts in one day?  What's the world coming to?!

Large Family mom and mother of a special needs child, Sarah Palin, Govenor of Alaska, has been tapped by John McCain as his Vice Presidential running mate.

I know nothing about her, so I can't comment yet on her politics, but I'd love to see a strong woman in the white house and a fellow mother of many would be cool.

I wonder if she's gotten all the lame-brained comments?  I could send her a t-shirt.

EDITED to add:

Like this bit:

"She hunts, eats moose hamburger, ice fishes, rides snowmobiles, and owns a float plane  Palin holds a lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association."

Cool Palin quote:

Palin refused to let the results of prenatal genetic testing change her decision to have (her Down) baby. "I'm looking at him right now, and I see perfection," Palin said.

I do NOT like that she opposes gay marriage and is pro life, though.


Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 11:36 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home