Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well, this blows large

Aaaargh!

I swear this is the universe's way of getting back at me for easy pregnancies ...

Bitty Boy and I have thrush (pause for some choice expletives here) and it suuuuuuucks. He's got a horrible rash on his bum and I feel like someone sandpapered my nipples. Oh, and there's the random sensation of someone pushing dull needles into them as well. FUN!

I've also got some weird itchy rashy stuff going on all over both arms. It's spreading, too, I have a few bumps on my belly this morning. I'd guess it was PUPPS but that's supposed to manifest during pregnancy and starts on your abdomen.

So at a time when we'd be starting to get some sleep at night it's, instead, turned into a nightmare. I'm getting less and less sleep and, honestly, I'm starting to have a hard time smiling and acting normal during the day.

Did I mention that I have to go visit my In-laws today?

Oh and to go along with the pain and itching and general Zombie-like demeanour there's the guilt. Every time Bitty Boy wakes up I cringe. I keep snapping at the older two babies. I zone out over the kitchen sink while doing the dishes. I'm fairly sure that my Darling Hubby still lives here ... but I'm not certain. I think I saw him a few days ago.

Ugh.

Ahh, well, we go see Dr Clemson (our pediatrician) tomorrow. Thank goodness.

*note: oh man, I need to ditch this Codine ... I posted this on the wrong blog the other day. So, to those of you who read both, I apologize for the duplicate!

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 5:43 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home