Saturday, June 04, 2005

A quick thank you

And a big sloppy smooch! *MWAH*

I wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate your comments!

I got tons of fabulous hair advice, your input was invaluable. I’ve decided to definitely wait at least 3 months and then I think I’ll go with a just-past-the-shoulder length. We’ll see.

I also got some great thought-provoking comments on the post about my acquaintance and her family size delimma. Thank you for stopping by and to everyone who commented! V. cool of you to contribute.

----

And now for a funny. Check this out.

I don’t remember how I came across this but it is hysterical. I don’t know whether it’s the fact that this lady woefully resembles me (and several of my friends – DAVE A? Are you reading this?) or what. But if you’ve ever tried to come up with the perfect animal ration, feed horses, keep animals or hoover out your furnace ducts (been there done that) you’ll LOVE this.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 6:19 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home