Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thrifty Cave Mom feel good about food choices! Ugh!

I'm so damned busy (which is no damned excuse, I know, I know) but it occured to me yesterday (or was that Monday?  Was day before yesterday Monday?)

ANYway, it occured to me, erm ... this week, that I DO get to quickly read many many great articles and blog posts via my Twitter Tweeps in the corse of a week and the LEAST I could do was just re-post 'em here. That way, any actual readers who wandered by (heh. as if) would have content and my Tweeps would get some linky love and perhaps the cobwebs wouldn't build up around here so.

So here's today's:

Caveman diet GOOD. (via the Helath Habits blog and @Mark_Sisson)

Check out this cool graph which shows the (shocking) difference in carb intake in 10,000 years:


(Ugh ... is that blurry?  Wanted you to be able to read it)

Anyway, WOW!  59% refined grains?!  18% sugars!

And to think I was feeling a teensy bit wicked about my noon meal of jumbo shrimp, steak, and mashed rutabegas all drenched in real butter.

*burp*

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 1:30 pm   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home